The AH502 Outdoor Dining Chair was designed by Alfred Homann in 2022 as part of the AH Outdoor series, characterized by strict lines elegantly combined with soft, rounded details. With slightly inclined armrests, seat, and back, the chair offers high comfort. It can be combined with one of the dining tables from the series of outdoor furniture. The chair is made of FSC-certified teak, is stackable, and is also available without armrests. Cushions are sold separately.
- DIMENSIONS: 31.9" H x 24.8" W x 21.5" D
- SEAT HEIGHT: 17.7" H
- WEIGHT: 14.1 lbs (37.9 lbs packed, two chairs per box)
- MATERIAL: Untreated FSC™-certified solid Teak and Weather Resistant Textile & Foam Cushion
- DETAILS: No Assembly Required
- DESIGN: Alfred Homann for Carl Hansen & Son