Designed by Norm Architects for L.Ercolani in 2020, the Reprise Chair with Hide Seat is an exercise in architectural reference. Each refined lounge chair incorporates tried and true wood working techniques of the company's founder in its turned wood spindels and steam-bent detailing. A key element of the Reprise Chair's stream-line silhouette is the single wood element that bends from backrest into arms.
A rich hide leather clads the seat of each chair, adding a subtle tactile richness to the lounge's meticulous form.
Available in a standard Pale Ash or Rich Walnut wood, the Reprise Chair with Hide Seat also boasts a rainbow of stains on the Ash wood version envisioned by artist, designer, and creative director, Christian Møller Andersen.
- DIMENSIONS: 28.0" W x 26.4" D x 26.8" H
- SEAT HEIGHT: 14.6"
- WEIGHT: 18.7 lbs (24 lbs packed)
- WOOD: Pale Ash, Rich Walnut, Vintage Red Stain, Ochre Stain, Oceanic Stain, Original Stain, Darkened Stain, Off White Stain, Warm Grey Stain, or Black Stain
- LEATHER: Black, Brandy, or Dark Brown
- DETAILS: Fully Assembled
- DESIGN: Norm Architects for L.Ercolani