If you believe that your copyrighted original work or imagery has been infringed upon by DSHOP, we ask that you please contact DSHOP for any Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following materials:
- Identify the work which you claim has been infringed
- Provide contact information including telephone number, address and email address.
- Identify the location on the DSHOP site where you feel we are infringing upon your work
- Provide a statement that you believe you have a right to make a claim to the use of this work and that the current use is not authorized
- Declare under perjury that all of the above are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
After reviewing your claim, DSHOP may remove the work in question.