Hans J. Wegner’s CH337 dining table from 1962 is made of solid wood. With its inviting form, the table is suitable for both everyday use and for dinner parties. The design is characterized by its finely processed elliptical tabletop and its elegant tapered legs.
The harmonious shape of the solid tabletop is one of the most eye-catching features, and with the wood’s cross grains, one can hardly see the join between boards. The horizontal rails are placed at an angle to support and control the wood optimally. They have been formed in such a way that they are tallest at the joints with the legs to give optimal support and lower where space is needed for legs.
CH337 is designed to seat four to eight people and is one of a series of three tables in the same width, but with different lengths.
- DIMENSIONS (STANDARD): 55.1"L x 45.3"W x 28.3"H (Seats 4 People)
- DIMENSIONS (+1 LEAF): 78.7"L x 45.3"W x 28.3"H (Seats 6 People)
- DIMENSIONS (+2 LEAF): 102.3"L x 45.3"W x 28.3"H (Seats 8 People)
- WEIGHT: 85.8 lbs (TABLE), 35.3 lbs (LEAF)
- PACKED WEIGHT: 105 lbs (STANDARD), 142.5 lbs (+1 LEAF), 175.5 lbs (+2 LEAF)
- MATERIAL: Solid Wood
- DESIGN: Hans J. Wegner for Carl Hansen & Son