Designed in 1997, Morten Gøttler's elegant Cuba Chair is a good example of the Scandinavian design heritage and the careful balancing of clarity of form and function. The chair, which after just a couple of decades has become a true classic, is now being introduced in a new variant with the seat and back in paper cord, giving the Cuba Chair an even lighter and more refined expression.
- DIMENSIONS: 30" H x 24" W x 31.1" D
- SEAT HEIGHT: 15.4" H
- WEIGHT: 13.2 lbs (14.8 lbs packed)
- MATERIAL: Solid Wood Frame, Paper Cord Seat & Back
- PAPER CORD: Natural
- WOOD / FINISH: Oak / Soap or Oak / Oil
- DESIGN: Mørten Gottler for Carl Hansen & Son