Curvaceous, soft and low-slung, the Pacha Sofa is a joyfully modernist creation which embraces both extreme comfort and effortless versatility. Iconic designer Pierre Paulin’s vision was to create a sensation of ‘sitting on clouds’. A little ahead of its time in 1975, the modular Pacha Collection is finally coming into its own today.
While the overall feel is organic and hyper-relaxed, Paulin’s obsession for ergonomic precision and craftsmanship can only be fully appreciated by sitting in one of his striking creations. The options of added armrests on the sides and middle provide even more support, allowing one to lean with ease to any side.
Paulin’s vision of sitting in an entire cloud formation is made possible by the many modular combinations available. The Pacha Ottoman provides extra comfort for the Pacha Sofa, or even as an informal seat of its own. A choice of Black or Pearl Gold base and many customizable upholstery options offer a wealth of possibilities for your living room, lobby or foyer.
- MATERIALS: Painted Base, Cut Foam Cushions, Upholstery
- DIMENSIONS: No Armrests - 33.5"D, 60.6"W, 25.6"H, With Armrests - 33.5"D, 69.3"W, 25.6"H
- SEAT HEIGHT: 13.8"H
- WEIGHT: 105 lbs
- BASE FINISH: Pearl Gold or Black Semi Matte
- ARMRESTS: No Armrests, Two Armrests, or Three Armrests
- DETAILS: Sofas with no central armrests will not be physically linked together. Individual seats sit on gel sliders to keep them from moving apart.
- FABRIC OPTIONS
- DESIGN: Pierre Paulin
- MANUFACTURER: GUBI