MR01 Initial Chair - Oak
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
- SHIPS IN APPROX 12 WEEKS
Built to last, the MR01 Initial Chair by Mathias Steen Rasmussen is grounded in an honesty of construction - showcasing traditional joinery techniques ranging from finger joints to wedged mortise and tenon joints. This low slung seat was originally created for the designer's own home for use as a lounge / meditation destination. While its veil of linen cords and striking form take cues from Danish designs past, the MR01's refined lines speak to a thoroughly modern future.
- DIMENSIONS: 34.6" deep x 25.6" wide x 27.2" high
- SITTING HEIGHT: 13" high
- WEIGHT: 22 lbs (30 lbs packed)
- MATERIALS: Solid Oak Oiled, Natural Beige Linen Rope, Lumbar Pillow Upholstered in Dedar karakorum 003 Duna
- DETAILS: Lumbar Pillow Included
- CARE: The strung rope seat has an anti-deformation core that will prevent stretching. If necessary, over time, it can be replaced or rewoven to ensure the chair will last as long as it's loved.
- DESIGN: Mathias Steen Rasmussen
- MANUFACTURER: GUBI