Utility High Back Chair
Wood:Ochre StainOchre StainVintage Red StainOceanic StainOriginal StainDarkened StainOff White StainWarm Grey StainBlack StainPale Ash
- SHIPS IN APPROX 12-14 WEEKS
A celebrated collector's piece, the Utility High Back Chair was designed by Lucian Ercolani in 1945. The seat was inspired by the classic Windsor chair with its fine carved spindles. The Utility High Back Chair's components are all unified by a single steam-bent wood bow in a single sweeping arch.
Each chair is crafted from solid ash wood and available in nine protective finishes ranging from natural Pale Ash to a rainbow of bespoke wood stains designed by Christian Møller Andersen.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.3" W x 23.6" D x 40.6" H
- SEAT HEIGHT: 17.7"
- WEIGHT: 12.1 lbs (20.9 lbs packed)
- WOOD FINISH: Pale Ash, or Black Stain, Vintage Red Stain, Ochre Stain, Oceanic Stain, Original Stain, Darkened Stain, Off White Stain, or Warm Grey Stain
- DETAILS: Fully Assembled
- DESIGN: Lucian Ercolani for L.Ercolani