Hallingdal 65 - 0126.
Fabric:FABRIC GROUP 3
- SHIPS IN APPROX 1-3 WEEKS
Kvadrat’s first textile ‘Hallingdal’ has become the archetype of woollen textiles. The very durable upholstery fabric was originally designed in 1965 by Nanna Ditzel, and is now available in a version with an updated colour scale: Hallingdal 65.
Hallingdal 65 is made of wool and viscose, which complement each other well: the wool provides excellent durability and flexibility, whilst the viscose adds brilliance and depth to the colour. Both materials are dyed before they are spun, which highlights the rich texture of the fabric.
- FABRIC GROUP 3
- COMPOSITION: 70% new wool / 30% viscose
- MARTINDALE: 100,000
- PILLING: 3-4 (ISO 1-5)
- LIGHTFASTNESS: 7
- FIRE TEST: US Cal. Bull. 117-2013
- SUSTAINABILITY: EU Ecolabel, Greenguard Gold, HPD, EPD
- MANUFACTURER: Kvadrat
- FOR USE WITH: Carl Hansen & Son Furniture