Main Line Flax - MLF12
Fabric:FABRIC GRADE 1
- SHIPS IN APPROX 1-3 WEEKS
Made from all natural materials, including pure wool and harvested flax, the Main Line Flax collection boasts multi-tonal and inherently flame-retardant properties, rendering it a beloved choice for the L.Ercolani line of furnishings.
Main Line Flax meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified for Heavy Duty Upholstery.
- FABRIC GRADE 1
- COMPOSITION: 75% Virgin wool, 25% Flax
- WIDTH / WEIGHT: 140cm / 437g
- MARTINDALE: 50,000
- PILLING: 3-4 (ISO 105-X12)
- LIGHTFASTNESS: 5 out of 8
- SUSTAINABILITY: EU Ecolabel, Indoor Advantage Gold
- FIRE TREATMENT: California Technical Bulletin 117 - 2013, NFPA 260 + UFAC Class 1, BS 7176 Medium Hazard, ASTM E84 Class 1 or A (Adhered), ASTM E84 Class 2 or B (Un-adhered), IMO FTP Code (Part 8)
- FOR USE WITH: L.Ercolani Furniture
- MANUFACTURER: Camira