Space Copenhagen is the designer behind the classic Moon Table; a series of organic rounded tables for both domestic and public spaces. The interplay between the beautiful solid oak table top and the smooth half – or full moon shaped base, with bevelled surface, serving as structure and ornament, creates a simple yet strong identity for the design. The result is an elegant table with clear references to traditional Danish carpentry, where the tribute of marriage between design and craftsmanship is in focus.
- MATERIAL: Solid Oak Soap Treated, Solid Oak Oiled, Brown/Black Stained Veneer Oak Lacquered, or Grey Emperador Marble/Brown Black Veneer Base
- SMALL: 47.2" Diameter x 28.7" High
- LARGE: 59" Diameter x 28.7" High
- WEIGHT: Wood Top: 132 - 187 lbs, Stone Top: 341 - 496 lbs
- DESIGN: Space Copenhagen for GUBI