Pioneer of the first ‘total look’ lamp, American designer Bill Curry designed the Obello Lamp in 1971 with a single glass form, eliminating the need for a separate base. Using the visual form of a mushroom, he took inspiration from the atomic age, space race, and pop culture that would go on to define 1970's Los Angeles. Sadly, he passed away the same year, and never saw The Obello Lamp, which was only in a prototype phase, go into production.
With a frosted, mouth-blown glass shade, as used for Curry’s original lamps, and integrated dimmable-LED light source, the rechargeable lamp can easily be moved between inside and out. With a complete charge in four and a half hours, providing up to 40 hours of light, Obello will create a cozy atmosphere as the sun starts to set and last well into the night. The Obello Lamp is an iconic space-age design that will make a strong statement, either as a playful centerpiece or a point of curiosity within any outdoor space.
- MATERIALS: Frosted Glass shade and body, ABS bottom base
- FEATURES: Dimmable, Portable, Holds up to 40 hours of charge once un-plugged
- CORD SHAPE: USB-C Round
- CORD COLOR: Black
- DIMENSIONS: 8.7" W x 9.4" H, 2.6 lbs
- WEIGHT: 2.6 lbs (3.7 lbs packed)
- RECOMMENDED BULB: LED Integrated - 2,5 W - 1000lm +/-70lm (BULB NOT INCLUDED)
- SWITCH: Touch on/off, and Dimmable on base
- VOLTAGE: 5V - 1000 mAh
- PLUG TYPE: USB-C / USB 2.0
- DESIGN: Bill Curry
- MANUFACTURER: GUBI