A timeless mid-century classic, the Plank Table by Lucian Ercolani was designed in 1956. The minimalist table's soft-molded edges, tapered flared legs, and balanced silhouette made it an immediate dining room favorite.
Bespoke, crafted detailing including subtle joinery that melds seamlessly with the table's clean-line profile support the show-stopping solid wood table top.
Constructed of solid ash, the Plank Table is available in nine bespoke finishes, including a natural Ash finish and the bold MODERN TONES series of stains by Christian Møller Andersen.
- DIMENSIONS: 59.8" W x 29.9" D x 28.7" H
- WEIGHT: 37.5 lbs (56.2 lbs packed)
- WOOD FINISH: Pale Ash, Vintage Red Stain, Ochre Stain, Oceanic Stain, Original Stain, Darkened Stain, Off White Stain, Warm Grey Stain, or Black Stain
- DETAILS: Assembly Required
- DESIGN: Lucian Ercolani for L.Ercolani