Re Wool - 0108
Fabric:FABRIC GROUP 2
- SHIPS IN APPROX 1-3 WEEKS
Crafted using 45% recycled wool, Re-wool is a rich upholstery textile with a sustainable profile. The textile is partly made by reusing scraps from Kvadrat’s yarn spinners in the UK. It is designed by Margrethe Odgaard.
'The idea was to create a both honest and environmentally friendly – textile with a poetic feel by recycling leftover material from Kvadrat’s own production', explains Margrethe Odgaard.
Reminiscent of colourful stitchings on a darker background, Re-wool features exceptional depth of colour, creating a dynamic play on the textile’s surface when applied to furniture.
- FABRIC GROUP 2
- COMPOSITION: 45% new wool worsted / 45% recycled wool / 10% nylon
- MARTINDALE: 100,000
- PILLING: 4 (ISO 1-5)
- LIGHTFASTNESS: 5-7 (ISO 1-8)
- FIRE TEST: US Cal. Bull. 117-2013
- SUSTAINABILITY: EU Ecolabel, Greenguard Gold, HPD, EPD
- MANUFACTURER: Kvadrat
- FOR USE WITH: Carl Hansen & Son Furniture