Sustainably sourced from Australian Merino Crossbreeds, GUBI has carefully selected Sheepskin for its comfort, longevity and suitability for upholstery of the highest standards. Soft, generous curls create an inviting and cozy expression, while its inherent natural properties include resistance to dust and dirt and an ability to absorb moisture.
- PRICE GROUP E
- COMPOSITION: 100% Sheepskin
- CHARACTERISTICS: 17mm Length Wool on 1-3mm Leather, Curly, High Density, and Synthetic Tanned
- FIRE TREATMENT: BS5852 C&M - Inherent naturally, BS5852 Crib5 - Inherent naturally, and CAL 117 - Inherent naturally
- CARE: 30 degrees Celsius. No bleaching/No ironing
- DETAILS: Due to the organic nature of sheepskin, colors may vary from samples shown.
- FOR USE WITH: Gubi Furniture
- MANUFACTURER: Skandilock