Woven from worsted wool using fine marl yarns, the Sumi collection's simple aesthetic makes it equal parts timeless and modern. Inspired by the Japanese painting technique for which it's named, Sumi offers a natural palette of refined hues.
Sumi meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified for Heavy Duty Upholstery.
- FABRIC GRADE 1
- COMPOSITION: 90% Wool, 10% Polyamide
- WIDTH / WEIGHT: 138cm / 350g
- MARTINDALE: 200,000
- PILLING: 4 (ISO 105-X12)
- LIGHTFASTNESS: 4-6 out of 8
- SUSTAINABILITY: EU Ecolabel, Indoor Advantage Gold
- FIRE TREATMENT: California Technical Bulletin 117 - 2013, NFPA 260 + UFAC Class 1, BS 7176 Low Hazard, IMO FTP Code (Part 8), ASTM E84 Class 1 or A (Adhered), ASTM E84 Class 2 or B (Un-adhered)
- FOR USE WITH: L.Ercolani Furniture
- MANUFACTURER: Camira