Equal parts high performance and irresistibly soft, Synergy is a delicately felted wool-rich fabric with a beautifully relaxed drape. The line's wide range of hues makes it a gorgeous option for nearly any setting.
The Synergy collection meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified for Heavy Duty Upholstery.
- FABRIC GRADE 1
- COMPOSITION: 95% Wool, 5% Polyamide
- WIDTH / WEIGHT: 140cm / 400g
- MARTINDALE: 100,000
- PILLING: 4 (ISO 105-X12)
- LIGHTFASTNESS: 5 out of 8
- SUSTAINABILITY: EU Ecolabel, Indoor Advantage Gold
- FIRE TREATMENT: California Technical Bulletin 117 - 2013, NFPA 260 + UFAC - Class 1, BS 7176 Low Hazard, ASTM E84 Class 2 or B (Adhered), ASTM E84 Class 2 or B (Un-adhered), IMO FTP Code (Part 8)
- FOR USE WITH: L.Ercolani Furniture
- MANUFACTURER: Camira