Taking its name from the ancient title of Wensleydale in the UK, Yoredale is a highly textured textile that speaks to its Yorkshire roots. The fabric's bouclé style yarn includes a contrasting black binder, creating added depth to the textiles saturated tones. Woven from British wool, Yoredale is a blend of history and modern style.
Yoredale meets the ACT voluntary Performance Guidelines and is classified for Heavy Duty Upholstery.
- FABRIC GRADE 2
- COMPOSITION: 95% Wool, 3% Polyester, 2% Polyamide
- WIDTH / WEIGHT: 138cm / 700g
- MARTINDALE: 50,000
- PILLING: 4 (ISO 105-X12)
- LIGHTFASTNESS: 5 out of 8
- SUSTAINABILITY: Indoor Advantage Gold
- FIRE TREATMENT: California Technical Bulletin 117 - 2013, NFPA 260 + UFAC Class 1, EN 1021 - 1&2 Cigarette & Match, IMO FTP Code (Part 8)
- FOR USE WITH: L.Ercolani Furniture
- MANUFACTURER: Camira