Equal parts contemporary and classic, GamFratesi's Flaneur Module - Chaise Longue was inspired by the classic 19th century English roll arm sofa. The lounge's low, generous proportions and rounded cushions reflect designer Enrico Fratesi's Italian approach to comfort, while the overall simplicity, clarity of line and functionality belie designer Stine Gam's modern Scandinavian sensibilities.
The Flaneur's taut upholstery adds an additional sense of crisp modernity while it's deep soft cushions render it a burgeoning classic in the making. A selection of Flaneur Accent Cushions are available separately in three sizes.
Cleaning and maintenance is made quick and easy with standard removable cushion covers and the option of a fully removable back frame upholstery.
- MATERIALS: Plywood and Pine Frame, Powder Coated Metal Legs, Metal Module Connector Brackets, Foam & Feather Upholstery, Spring Base.
- DIMENSIONS: 62.9" D, 35.4" W, 29.5" H, 15" H Seat, 121.25 lbs
- BASE FINISH: Antique Brass Base or Black Matte Base
- CONFIGURATION: Right Armrest or Left Armrest
- COVER: Fixed Cover or Removable Cover
- FABRIC OPTIONS
- ACCENT CUSHIONS
- DETAILS: Residential & Contract Suitable
- DESIGN: GamFratesi
- MANUFACTURER: GUBI