Inspired by the classic beauty of a pearl necklace, the Koko II Pendant Light by Nash Martinez of Current is a triumph of balance and proportion. Gorgeous as a stand alone contemporary fixture, Koko shines especialy bright when grouped. Each pendant light is topped by a luminous, hand blown glass sphere crafted by celebrated glass artist John Hogan.
- MATERIALS & FINISH: Cast brass canopy and brass body with hand soldered details in a variety of finishes. Unlacquered, hand-sanded blown glass sphere by John Hogan and Black cloth cord.
- METAL FINISH: Polished Brass, Brushed Brass, Matte Black, or Polished Nickel
- MEDIUM: 8" Diameter Globe - Up to12 Feet Adjustable Hight Overall (Custom Height Available on Request)
- LARGE: 10" Diameter Globe - Up to12 Feet Adjustable Hight Overall (Custom Height Available on Request)
- LAMPING: LED | 5 Watt Emery Allen Capsule. Dimmable.
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL listed, Damp Rated
- DESIGN: Current