NJP Wall Lamp - Long Arm
LIGHT TEMPERATURE:2700K Warmest White
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
- SHIPS IN APPROX 1-2 WEEKS
Envisioned by Oki Sato, founder of nendo design studio, the NJP Wall Lamp - Long Arm was inspired by the famed 1932-designed Anglepoise task lamp. Nendo's take on the near century old design involved expanding upon the fixture's exceptional adjust-ability and adapting it to the demands of the modern office and home. Made in collaboration with Danish lighting manufacturer Louis Poulsen, great care was taken in refining the quality of light - opting for a LED light source positioned high in the shade to avoid glare and a unique chimney-like head designed for both beauty and function. The unique shade allows a portion of light to illuminate the supporting arm while also offering an outlet for cooling.
- MATERIAL: Aluminum & Powder Coated Aluminum
- COLOR: White, Light Grey, Dark Grey, or Black
- LIGHT TEMPERATURE: 2700K Warmest White or 3000K Warm White
- SIZE: Approx 17.7" High x 18.1" Deap with 5.9" Diameter Shade & 4.9" High Wall Attachment, 3.4 lbs
- CABLE: 6' Long Cord. LED Driver Plugs Into Outlet.
- SWITCHING: High / Low / Off Button on Fixture Head.
- TIMER: 4 Hours or 8 Hours
- LIGHT SOURCE: 1 X 10W Integral LED / 2700K or 3000K /120V
- CERTIFICATION: cULus, Dry Location
- DESIGN: nendo
- MANUFACTURER: Louis Poulsen