Designed in 1971 by Verner Panton, the Panthella lamp is celebrated as one of the designer's most iconic pieces. Equal parts functional and aesthetic, the Panthella's signature hemispherical shade casts light down upon a trumpet like base which then reflects and diffuses the light in a gorgeous, uniform glow. One of several iterations of the classic, the Panthella 160 Portable lamp takes Panton's inimitable style on the road with a rechargeable LED light source and a petite silhouette. We invite you to rediscover the magic of the Panthella in its most portable and giftable form yet at Dshop!
- MATERIAL: Deep-Drawn Steel or Injection-Molded Opal-Gray Acrylic or White-Opal Acrylic Shade, Die-Cast Aluminum Base and Housing
- COLOR: Black, Coral, Grey Opal Acrylic, Orange, Pale Blue, Pale Rose, White, or
White Opal Acrylic
- SIZE: 9.4" H x 4.2" Dia Base x 6.3" Dia Shade, 0.9 lbs
- CHARGING DETAILS: Cable length: 4.9ft. Power: USB cable or Qi base for standard USB-A adapter. Light control: Switch on base. Battery lifetime: 5 hours @ 100%.
- DIMMING: 0%/10%/33%/100%
- LIGHT SOURCE: 1 x LED 2700K
- LUMENS: 81
- CERTIFICATION: cULus, Damp location
- DESIGN: Verner Panton
- MANUFACTURER: Louis Poulsen