Poul Henningsen first designed his three-shade system from 1925-1926. The several shade design was part of Henningsen's scientific approach to creating soft shadows and glare-free lumineers that direct light where it's needed most. To achieve this even distribution of light, Henningsen used the logarithmic spiral.
- MATERIAL: Matte White Powder Coated Aluminum
- SIZE: 7.2”H x 15.7”Dia, 3 lbs
- CABLE: 12' Long White PVC Cord
- LIGHT SOURCE: 1 x 15W LED / A-19 / Medium Bulb / 120V
- CIRTIFICATION: cULus, Dry location
- DESIGN: Poul Henningsen
- MANUFACTURER: Louis Poulsen