Inspired by the 18th century Bouillotte lamp, Studio Dunn's stately Pillaret stands nearly 3 feet in height. It's contemporary reinterpretation of the neoclassical style cuts a striking silhouette in a mix of textures and materials - combining crisp linen with blackened steel and wood detailing. Each lamp comes with a touch-sensitive switch that allows for ease of function. Made with the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship in the USA.
- MATERIALS: Steel, Hardwood, With Linen, Aluminum, & Brass Wire Shade
- FINISH: Cream Linen. Back Base, & Walnut or Maple Wood Detail
- SMALL: 34"H x 12"Diameter
- LARGE: 34"H x 15"Diameter
- WEIGHT: 7 lbs
- LAMPING: 120V/60Hz, E26 socket, G16.5 bulb, 60W max
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL and cUL
- CARE: The Linden Table Lamp Narrow features a hollow fabric body. Please take care when handling the lamp. Always move it by supporting the wooden base with one hand and the brass neck with the other. To clean, gently vacuum or wipe with a damp cloth.
- DESIGN: Studio DUNN