Poul Henningsen first designed his three-shade system from 1925-1926. The several shade design was part of Henningsen's scientific approach to creating soft shadows and glare-free lumineers that direct light where it's needed most. To achieve this even distribution of light, Henningsen used the logarithmic spiral. The earliest versions of the fixture were made of metal, while the glass shades of the PH 4½-4 Glass Pendant where introduced as the series evolved over time.
- MATERIAL: White Opal Glass, Metal with High Lustre Chrome Plating
- SIZE: 16.1"H x 17.7"Dia, 9.5 lbs
- CABLE: 12' Long Cord
- LIGHT SOURCE: 1 X 22W LED / 120V / A-21 Medium (bulb not included)
- CERTIFICATION: cULus, Dry location
- DESIGN: Poul Henningsen
- MANUFACTURER: Louis Poulsen