Poul Henningsen's iconic PH 5 Pendant was designed in 1958 in reaction to constant changes in the shape and size of incandescent bulbs. With manufacturer Louis Poulsen's blessing, Henningsen endeavored to craft the new light to accept any bulb with grace and beauty. The resultant fixture proved completely glare free thanks to Henningsen's dedication to establishing just the right shade angle to emit a diffuse downward and lateral glow. Henningsen further experimented with the PH5 by inserting small colored shades at the fixture's interior - adding red and blue discs to supplement colors humans are least sensitive to, in turn subduing the green and yellow hues we are most sensitive to. To celebrate the PH 5's 60th anniversary in 2018, Louis Poulsen released the PH 5 Mini - as a scaled down version of Henningsen's most recognized fixture.
- MATERIAL: Spun Aluminum or Spun Copper Shade with Anti-Glare Finish. White, Purple, Bronze, or Rolled Aluminum Struts.
- SIZE: 6.4”H x 11.8”W, 2 lbs
- COLOR: Hues of Rose, White Modern / Copper Struts, White Classic / Purple Struts, Hues of Grey, Hues of Red, Hues of Orange, Hues of Green, Hues of Blue, Copper, or Brass
- CABLE: 12' Long White Braided Fabric Cord
- LIGHT SOURCE (STANDARD VERSIONS): 1 x 10W LED / A-15 / Medium Bulb / 120V
- LIGHT SOURCE (BRASS-SHADE VERSION): 1 x 6W LED / 3000K / A-15 / Medium Bulb / 120V
- CERTIFICATION: cULus, Damp location
- DESIGN: Poul Henningsen
- MANUFACTURER: Louis Poulsen