Launched in 1931, Poul Henningsen's original four-shade fixture was designed as an alternative to the classic chandelier. Though his design was removed from the Louis Poulsen line in the 1940s the fixture was redesigned in 1979 by Danish architects Sophus Frandsen and Ebbe Christensen for the Charlottenborg exhibition building in Copenhagen. This new PH 6½/6 Pendant boasts the addition of a small blue shade and a more matte finish - both designed to minimize glare. The result is a stunning sculptural pendant ideal for museums, exhibition spaces and high ceiling rooms.
- MATERIAL: Matte White-Painted Aluminum
- SIZE: 16.4”H x 25.6”Dia, 21 lbs
- CABLE: 12' Long White PVC Cord
- LIGHT SOURCE / TEMPERATURE: 1 x 97W LED / 3000K (Warm White) or 1 x 97W LED / 2700K (Warmest White)
- CERTIFICATION: cULus, Damp location
- DESIGN: Poul Henningsen
- MANUFACTURER: Louis Poulsen