Designed in 1958 by Poul Henningsen for the modernist Copenhagen restaurant - Langelinie Pavillonen - the PH Artichoke stands as an icon of Danish modern design. Comprised of up to 72 leaves, each fixture provides glare-free illumination thanks to the fixture's innovative design and meticulous hand craftsmanship. Today, the Artichoke is available in its original copper as well as an expanded palette including brass, stainless steel, white, and black. A showstopper for private and public spaces alike.
- MATERIAL: White Fins, White Spun Steel Top, Chrome Plated Steel Frame, Chrome Plated & Spun Aluminum Suspension.
- SMALL: 18.9" Dia x 18.4" H - requires 1x200W max A-23 CL medium bulb (LED Version Available on Request)
- MEDIUM: 23.6" Dia x 22.8" H - includes 96W Integrated LED, 3000K (2700K Available on Request), DIM 0-10V
- LARGE: 28.3" Dia x 25.6" H - includes 96W Integrated LED, 3000K (2700K Available on Request) , DIM 0-10V
- X-LARGE: 33.1" Dia x 28.3" H - includes 96W Integrated LED, 3000K (2700K Available on Request), DIM 0-10V
- MOUNTING: 7.9"-9.4" Dia x 3.6"-4.3" H White Cone Canopy
- CABLE: 12' Long White PVC Cord & Stainless Steel Cables
- WEIGHT: 20 - 57 lbs
- CERTIFICATION: cULus, Damp location
- DESIGN: Poul Henningsen
- MANUFACTURER: Louis Poulsen