Form meets function in the minimalist Stacking Chair by Lucian Ercolani. Each wood chair is precisely designed for optimal ergonomic comfort and ease of use. When not in use, the chair's stylishly flared legs allow for tidy vertical stacking.
Designed in 1956, L.Ercolani's Stacking Chair's streamlined silhouette renders it a perfect pick for both dining or accent purposes across a variety of interior styles including classic, transitional, contemporary, and modern.
Constructed of solid ash wood, the Stacking Chair is available in nine distinctive finishes, including a natural Pale Ash and the new MODERN TONES series by Christian Møller Andersen.
- DIMENSIONS: 17.7" W x 19.3" D x 31.5" H
- SEAT HEIGHT: 18.5"
- WEIGHT: 8.8 lbs (17.6 lbs packed)
- WOOD (QUICK SHIP): Pale Ash or Black Stain
- WOOD (MADE-UPON-ORDER): Vintage Red Stain, Ochre Stain, Oceanic Stain, Original Stain, Darkened Stain, Off White Stain or Warm Grey Stain
- DETAILS: Fully Assembled
- DESIGN: Lucian Ercolani for L.Ercolani